This meticulously constructed barnwood bunk bed is made from 1800's tabacco barn red oak planks. The ladder is built into the footrest with a choice of left or right mounting. The photo is "ladder left". This bunk bed comes in three different sizes.
Reclaimed barnwood furniture is a rustic alternative to log furniture. When you purchase reclaimed barnwood furniture, you not only enjoy its beauty and uniqueness, but you also feel good about helping the environment. Eco-friendly furniture is not a new idea. Americans have refinished, re-used, and created furniture from weathered wood for centuries.
Barnwood furniture was the first reclaimed rustic furniture, and was popular all over the United States. Generations of artisans and furniture craftsmen in New England, Texas, Montana, and other regions had their own distinctive style. Now, even barnwood is rare. Yet, the look of naturally-weathered wood gets more popular every year.
* Full length hard wood rails for a sturdy construction.
* Dull catalyzed lacquer finish is extra durable and retains the wood's natural rustic character.
* Built with reclaimed Red Oak planks from 1800's tobacco barns.
* This piece of furniture is made-to-order and individually hand crafted
* Queen Size bunk bed comes with T-support
* Five sizes available. * 31" of space between the bottom mattress and the top bunk
Note: for safety it is recommended only using a standard 8 inch thick mattress on the top bunk.
Twin/Twin: 44W x 85L x 71H
Twin/Double 59"W x85"L X 71"H
Twin /Queen 65"W x90"L x 71"H
Double/Double: 60W x 85L x 71H
Queen/Queen: 66W x 90L x 71H